Jefferson e Funders Forum
Jefferson Funders Forum brings together public and private philanthropic leadership to share information, perspectives, and experiences; cooperatively explore and leverage resources to positively impact communities in southern Oregon and northern California.
Jefferson e Funders Forum is a learning community of public and private grant-making organizations that fund outside of themselves in benefit to the people and geography of southern Oregon, east of the Cascades and west to the Pacific, and including northern California communities situated in what is fondly known as the mythical state of Jefferson for the purpose of:
- Building leadership, resources, and capacity to support the nonprofit sector.
- Sharing information and perspectives on local philanthropy and the intersection with public funding streams.
- Cooperatively exploring and developing comprehensive and effective approaches to funding viable community programs or projects
- Sharing experiences and leveraging impact on the communities we represent and support.
- Bringing together representation from all aspects of philanthropy for the purpose of communicating needs, and bringing about change and shared responsibility in and for our community.
Jefferson e Funders Forum is of service to public and private grant-making organizations or family philanthropies who grant outside of themselves.
Code of Conduct: The meetings and activities of the forum shall not be used for soliciting grants, attempting to influence the grant-making decisions of members or to solicit for professional services.
If you are a public or private funder living and/or giving in Del Norte & Siskiyou Counties of California or Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Douglas, Lake, Coos Counties of Oregon and you would like to participate in this Learning Community of Funders please contact us using the email address under CONTACT page.