Continued to share information, reflect on last year’s activities and strengthen relationships with each other
1. JeFF Member Ad Hoc Food System Team reported on Jackson County Hunger Forums held at the request of the larger JeFF learning community of funders.
2. Members reviewed the Regional Matrix of Community/Organizational/Individual Capacity Building Efforts & Programs.
3. Non Profit Association of Oregon (NAO) & Rogue Valley Development Professionals (RVDP) presented on programs available locally for non-profits and their organizational relationship to each other. Emerging models of systematic engagement.
4. Rethinking Food Insecurity (Sharon Thornberry) Farm Incubator Program & THRIVE (Wendy Siporen).
5. Jackson County Library Foundation & The Foundation’s Center Cooperating Collection.
6. Climate Change: Projects in Rogue Valley & a presentation by University of Oregon.
For Collective Action
1. 2010 Planning for Oregon Non Profit Leaders Conference (JeFF Partners).
2. Planning for 2010/11 JeFF Annual Retreat & two learning meetings.
Take Action on What We have Learned
1. Jefferson e Funders Forum presented as a Funder Learning Alliance (Ristine/Bryon) for the September Philanthropy NW Conference.
2. Jefferson e Funders Forum presented as a Learning Community for Funders for the Grantmakers of Oregon & SW Washington Meeting (Cook).
3. Newly branded and planned for Spring annual nonprofit conference: Oregon Non Profit Leaders Conference (ONLC) (Conference Chairs, Mostue/Driver/Naumes/Williams with financial and program support from all JeFF members).
4. 2010 Annual Retreat and two learning meetings.