Continued to share information, reflect on last year’s activities and strengthen relationships with each other
1. Reflections on our JeFF Learning Community-A Decade of learning together (Ameen).
2. What is Collective Impact and How the Ford Family Foundation is using it (Akse, TFFF).
3. Jackson County Child Abuse Taskforce HiTech Crimes (Everson/Moulin).
4. Setting Up Sails for Collective Impact in Ja/Jo Counties with stakeholders from Early Learning, Youth & Family Success & Workforce Readiness.
5. The emerging 211 System.
6. Court Appointed Special Advocates, state wide changes (Rhodes, TFFF).
7. Nutrition Education & Choose My Plate (Harris/Johnson).
8. Project Homeless Connect.
9. Child Abuse Network.
10. Rogue Valley Food System Planning Process & Strategic Plan (Hannah Ancel).
For Collective Action
1. Planning for 2012/13 ONLC Spring Nonprofit Conference (JeFF Partners).
2. Planning for the 2013 JeFF Annual Retreat & three learning meetings.
3. United Way initiates The Big Idea with 5th graders in two school districts, Medford and Illinois Valley Elementary School with the goal of 100% high school graduation success.
4. Over 70 cross sector stakeholders come together to initiate a regional initiative focusing on increasing youth and family success, a “Cradle to Career” type orientation initially with leadership and financial support from both county’s Commissions for Children & Families, Gordon Elwood Foundation, SO Educational District & Rogue Workforce Partnership, (The initiative eventually becomes known as Southern Oregon Success.)
5. Douglas County Partnership for Education Success begins with initial funding from OCF.
6. Oregon Governor’s office encourages State wide Early Learning focus and planning. Plan to “sun-set” the State Commissions of Children & Families by 2014.
7. Early Learning Hub Planning.
Take Action on What We have Learned
1. JeFF partners continue to assist in supporting the regional Food System Planning Process financially & with facilitation of newly forming Food Council.
2. 2012 ONLC Spring Nonprofit Conference.
3. 2012 JeFF Annual Retreat & three learning meetings.