Continued to share information, reflect on last year’s activities and strengthen relationships with each other
Saying Until We see you again to Tom Gallagher & Norm Smith both retiring from The Ford Family Foundation.
1. Oregon’s Health Care Reform presentation (Jefferson Regional Health Alliance -Alftine).
2. United Way’s Big Idea update (Everson).
3. What’s GROWING out of the Rogue Valley Food System Planning Process? (Hannah Ancel & Philip Yates, ACCESS).
4. Jackson County HHS ‘Clubhouse Model of Psychosocial Rehabilitation’ presentation
5. Understanding of Adverse Childhood Effects Study (Bob Lieberman, Kairos).
For Collective Action
1. 2013/14 ONLC Spring Conference Planning.
2. Planning for 2013/14 JeFF Annual Retreat & three learning meetings.
3. Planning for mid-2014 Joint Conference with Philanthropy NW & Grantmakers of Oregon.
4. Greater Douglas County United Way sponsors Tamarack Institute for Collective Impact Training open to entire region.
5. United Way continues The Big Idea with 5th graders in two school districts, Medford and Illinois Valley Elementary School with the goal of 100% high school graduation success.
6. Southern Oregon Success continues to convene over 70 cross sector stakeholders to increase youth and family success, with leadership and financial support from both county’s Commissions for Children & Families, Gordon Elwood Foundation, SO Educational District & Rogue Workforce Partnership.
7. Early Learning Hub Planning Continues.
Take Action on What We have Learned
1. 2013 ONLC Spring Conference.
2. 2013 JeFF Annual Retreat& three learning meetings.
3. Collective Impact Training in Canyonville is huge success in numbers of organizations participating from around the state.